PERTEX QUANTUM Y WITH PRIMALOFT® INSULATION TECHNOLOGY "BLACK"
$555.00 CAD $793.00 CAD
-Blouson in Pertex Quantum Y, a next generation technical performance fabric, pairing extreme lightness with high strength and durability. The unique Y-shaped structure of the yarn interlocks for a more stable construction of the material and an extremely fluid and smooth surface. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) technology gives the fabric greater water-repellent properties that last over time and through numerous washes. The garment is quilted with an inner layer of PrimaLoft®, an exclusive blend of ultra-small diameter fibers creating millions of air pockets and resulting in superior thermal performance. PrimaLoft® is the only alternative to real down. It has the same soft feel, without the bulk. It is designed to stay drier even when wet. It delivers the highest warmth-to weight ratio of all synthetic insulations.
- 100% Cotton
- Raised collar with fold-away hood
- Flat pockets at sides with hidden zipper fastening
- Pocket on chest with diagonal opening made of an elastic band, closed by Velcro
- Inner elastic at cuffs
- Nylon jersey bottom hem
- Double slider zipper fastening, partially edged in tela
- European sized, we suggest you to size up from your normal size
- Derek is 6 feet (183cm) and 165 lbs (75kg) and wears size Large
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 54 56 58 Length 70 72 74 Sleeve 48 50 53